If you would like to make a donation or include us in your will to share in our ministry, we would deeply appreciate your help. Checks can be made out to Sisters of St. Paul of Chartres. We are a 501(c) (3), which means we are registered as a full non-profit organization. All contributions are fully tax deductible.
Some of Our Needs:
- Care for our elderly.
- On-going formation & education.
- Car repair and replacements.
- Help with our expenses for our vocation ministry.
Some of Our Dreams:
- To build a larger chapel at our Bishop Noa Home for the elderly in Escanaba, MI since we have outgrown our present chapel.
- To add on bedrooms and needed office space in the convent that is attached to the Bishop Noa Home.
- To enlarge the community room and chapel in the convent attached to the Bishop Noa Home.
Some of Our Accomplishments:
- The elevator has been installed and in use.
- Triple pane energy efficient windows have been installed in our Motherhouse.
- We now have four handicapped accessible bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Handicapped accessible ramp at our front entrance where the surface was made non-skid.